Thursday, February 12, 2015

January 2015 CKC Layout-Best Ever

This is a layout I made with my January 2015 CKC kit.
 
It's another layout of my sweet father in law! He's such a funny guy. His son's and grand sons were attempting to set up a new DVR for him and he was trying to figure out the remote control like the rest of them!

Pagemaps July 2012

I used a word cut from silhouette and then gold embossed here.

I also used a couple of the project life cards that I cut with my silhouette and layered a few of the gold glitter paper scraps behind them.

I layered up some stickers under the journal spot.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous layout!! LOVE your choice of papers and the gold!!! LOVE GOLD!!

Vikki said...

great job

Virginia said...

Gorgeous page again, love the masculine look of it!

Susanne said...

Fab! Clean and classic, love it.