Friday, February 6, 2015

January 2015 CKC layout--Graduation

Yes...I said I was going to post 2 per day but I got that all screwed up on the first day!! So now I think I need to just stick to the original method of posting one per day!!
Here is another of those busy, busy layouts!!
 
I used a sketch from Pagemaps January 2012 as the starting point for my layout.
 

I left the title white because I thought if I colored it, it would get lost in the background.
 
 
I originally placed the die cut flowers down as white to balance the title but they were too stark, so I grabbed the ink sprays I made and used them to color them with a little Heidi Swapp mist as well.

I die cut the camera with my big shot out of a scrap of paper.
 
I used some of the wood veneer numbers for the date here.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!!

3 comments:

Virginia said...

what a fabulous layout!

Susanne said...

What sweet photos. Nicely scrapped,and I agree with you, the white title works best.

sassyscrapper said...

Love the photo of her feet and those FAB shoes!!! Nice job!