Tuesday, February 10, 2015

January 2015 CKC Layout--Heart This

Here is another layout from my January 2015 CKC kit.
 
This layout was originally supposed to look like the sketch below. But I really didn't feel like cutting a bunch of circles so I used all the words that I had cut from the cut apart sheet.

Pagemaps November 2012

So between all the words there was several spots that looked a little too stark so I started adding in some additional embellishments.

More words and more embellishments.

I popped up some of the words foam adhesive.

I used a bit of that spectacular glitter paper as a mat for my photo.

I know this was a really busy layout, seems like there have been lots of really busy layouts with this kit!!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Fantastic use of all those journaling words.I love the sparkly paper too.

Virginia said...

this must have taken an age - but I love all the work on it an amazing layout!

Susanne said...

Cute page.

Margie said...

Great way to use up all of those little bits! I love it!