Friday, February 20, 2015

Make A Card Friday--January 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Here are the final 2 cards from my January 2015 CKC. I really need to get back on schedule with my Christmas cards now!
 
Just a simple birthday card using that fabulous glitter paper and some of the 6x6 pattern papers from my kit.

I stamped the inside of my card and the front of my envelope. I also added a bit of washi tape and a colored butterfly.

I used a sticker on the glitter paper scrap here along with a couple of die cut pieces from the scraps in my kit. You can also see the front of the envelope that I stamped.

Again I stamped the sentiment on the inside along with more washi tape and a die cut heart.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous cards!! Loving the yellow and blue and that floral paper!!!