Friday, February 13, 2015

Make A Card Friday

Because I have been putting up the Use Your Stuff Blog Challenges on Mondays I have missed putting Christmas cards up. So I have decided to make Fridays my Make a Card Friday. Not only for Christmas Cards but for any card I might make.
 
These cards are made using scraps from my January 2015 CKC kit along with some stamped images and some star brad embellishments.

As you can see here I stamped the envelopes as well.

The sentiments are from a CTMH stamp set.

I stamped the sentiments on cream cardstock scraps from the kit and fussy cut them out.

I used this sentiment image twice.

The insides I stamped with a CTMH stamp set and then just added a bit of washi tape.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fantastic card Julie!! Love all the banners!!!

Virginia said...

gorgeous cards, I never think to use my kit that way!

Lisa said...

this card design is perfect for using up those pesky scraps at the end of your kit that you love too much to toss out! They all look great and each one is going to make the recipient smile! your stamping is much better than I could manage so kudos for stamping inside and the envelope!