Monday, February 2, 2015

Use Your Stuff Challenge #171

Hello Friends and welcome to the UYS Challenge Blog #171, today's challenge is to use a song as inspiration for your layout or card.
 
The inspiration for this layout of my beautiful niece came from the song
 
You Are So Good To Me
by Third Day...

 You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song
You are so good to me, You heal my broken heart,
You are my Father in Heaven,
You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song,...

You ride upon the clouds, You lead me to the truth, You are the Spirit inside me,
You are beautiful my sweet, sweet song,
You poured out all Your blood, You died upon the cross,
You are my Jesus who loves me,
You are my beautiful my sweet, sweet song;
You are my Father in heaven,
You are the Spirit inside me,
You are my Jesus who loves me..
And I will sing again!
 
Ms Amanda Jane is the daughter of my heart and she has been through many trials and tribulations in her short life. She is finally in a beautiful place and it shows!
 
I used a sketch from Pagemaps May 2011 as the base for my layout.

I realize that very few things on this layout are actually from my January 2015 CKC but I am counting it from the kit made from my own stash.
 

The crosses were from the kit, I just used some spray mist to color them. The background dot vellum was also from my kit.

The bling and floral shape cut out were from my kit as was the sticker on this lower right corner.

I also used a few scraps of the gold glitter paper to make the pennants on the lower left corner.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you will head over to the UYS Challenge Blog and play along this week!!

No comments: