Monday, February 16, 2015

Use Your Stuff Challenge #173--Circles

Hello Friends!!
 
It's time for another challenge over at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.
 


This week the challenge is to use circles, so my first thought was to use my silhouette and cut out a circle mat to place under my photos and embellishments.
Can you believe I actually did a layout without a sketch this week. Not sure what's up with that...I love my sketches...but for some reason I was inspired this week!!

The Celebrate wood veneer is actually part of a 3x4 wood veneer, but I cut it down.

The bling flourish is from Prima and I cut it in half and used part of it to the left of the photo and the rest here, below the photo.

I cut down a CTMH pocket page card to fit above and below the photo and used a bit of washi tape as well. I covered an image that was on the card with a sticker that says Surf's Up.
 
That's it for today!
I hope you head over to the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and play along with us this week!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous layout!! LOVE your layering and all your added touches!!!

Vikki said...

beautiful layout!

Virginia said...

that is a gorgeous gorgeous layout, I love love love all the pearls and the colours - gorgeous!

Susanne said...

What an unexpected color scheme, but then again, it shouldn't be as I have that same Surf's Up kit from CTMH - I just haven't used mine. Anyway, I digress. I love the movement you have created on this page.

SweetScraps said...

Just love the pretty diecut circles with the mono pink colour scheme, thanks for the support on my first Use Your Stuff challenge!
Karr