Sunday, March 1, 2015

April 2014 CKC--Family

It's the weekend and it's time to share another layout that I did quite some time ago but never shared, till now that is.
 
This layout has a multitude of layers, they didn't turn out entirely how I wanted them to but I like the overall effect anyway.
 
I started with a sketch from Pagemaps April 2014 as the inspiration for my layout.
 

The banner shapes were from a punch out piece and I added the twine to give them a more cohesive look. The wood veneer is from Michaels.

I used a floral cut out sheet that I made on the silhouette for the base of my layers, over that on the top is a paper sac that has about 5 different spray mists on it. I cut the paper sac down to fit within the borders of the cut out sheet.

I used a bit of gold vellum over the base of the cut out sheet, I had hoped that you could see the floral cut outs on the sheet but the gold vellum is too opaque for that. Oh well, there is a bit of the floral cut out paper showing in the middle of the layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!


No comments: