Wednesday, March 4, 2015

February 2015 CKC--Cigar Smokin Man

Hello Friends!!
I am sharing another layout from my February 2015 CKC kit. I'm getting pretty close to the end of the pattern paper but I had tons of scraps and this layout was a fabulous way to use tons of those scraps.
 
I was inspired to created this layout by
 Sketches for Scrapbooking 1 page sketches Volume 1 by Allison Davis--3 photo layout 
 
I love using multiple fonts for a title.

I finally cut into that beautiful grey and blue and brown paper.

These grey letters really felt at home here on this layout.

Can you find the other cork pieces I added into this layout?
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Fantastic page! Love the circles! The title is fabulous and loving how you did the journaling! So clever!!!!!