Thursday, March 5, 2015

February 2015 CKC--Pocket Pages

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I'm sharing some of the pocketed pages I made using a combination of my February 2015 CKC kit and the CTMH travel themed cards for pocketed pages.
 
We took a road trip to Florida during the summer of 2013 with our 2 older grandee's. These are photos from that trip.

I pulled in lots of beach stickers to use on these pages.

You may have seen some of these photos before since I have scrapped some of them already.

I love how many photos I can get on these pocket pages.

Love too all the embellishments I can use.

Here is the final page for this share, I have several more shares coming up of all the pocket pages I got done.
 
So come back again to check them all out!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: