Wednesday, March 25, 2015

February 2015 CKC--Pocket Pages

Hello Friends!!
I'm sharing more pocket pages from our trip to Florida in 2013. These pages actually show photos of our arrival in Florida and some of our beach days.
 
I was able to use up tons of partially opened packages of stickers and embellishments from my beach file on these pages.

I also used lots of the CTMH cards that I had added into my February CKC kit.

Love all the pics that are on these pages.

That beach all tag has actually been in my stash for about 10 years I think.

I didn't take much embellishment on these photos since the photos are so fun!

I love, love, love the beach in Destin, Florida. I would move there and live on the beach if I could take my entire family with me and be crazy rich to support us all!!
 
So right...we know that's not going to happen!!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: