Monday, March 9, 2015

Use Your Stuff Challenge#176 Monochromatic

Hello Friends!!!
 
It's time for another challenge over at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog
 
 
This week the challenge is to go monochromatic. I didn't really have any papers pulled that were solely monochromatic for this Challenge. So what I did was base my layout on the background piece of paper with the blue and green combination...and well...blue and green are part of the same color family...right?!?!?!

Here's the layout.
 
It's based on a sketch from the Pagemaps blog
It's from February 2008.
 

I pulled some glitter washi tape, used up some old K & Co glitter words, and some chipboard stickers.

I clustered a sand dollar sticker with the chipboard shell embellie and used a phrase that I printed from pinterest.

I cut a strip of the gold dot washi to fit down one side and for this small cluster I used a couple of different fonts along with a square shell sticker and a sand dollar chipboard embellie.

Finally a couple more sticker and bits of bling finish this page off.
 
I hope you will join us over at the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog!!!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty! Love the blues!!