Tuesday, April 21, 2015

All of Us at the Lake--March 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I am sharing another layout that I made from my March 2015 CKC, the subjects are my Niece Amber and her 3 girls; Abigail, Aubree and Autumn.
 
 
I started the layout with a sketch from Allison Davis 1 Page Sketch Book


I used a chipboard embellishment along with some sequins here.

I used an acetate title from the kit along with some random bits  from a leftovers bowl on my desk.  I also sprinkled some sequins and rub ons about the page.
 
The ticket on the side has a rub-on on it.

A pocket page 3x4 card along with some random embellishments and some rub ons.

It's a little difficult to see well but there is a row of rub-on here.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Such a lovely layout.
Those rub ons are cute.