Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 2014 CKC--Moments that Matter

Hello Friends!
Today I'm sharing a layout that I made in April 2014 using my Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.

The inspiration for this 2 page layout came from CTMH Make it from the Heart Vol.1.
 
Sorry the editing isn't the best for this layout but this is the month that I quite literally dumped all my photos from my disc into the great beyond. Thankfully I was able to resurrect them but unfortunately I wasn't able to edit them. These are photos from our trip to Destin, Florida in 2013.

I cut the circle mat on my silhouette and used brads, blare, cork and some random stickers to fill the holes. The also used a family wood veneer here.

The doily with is a wood veneer. I used a little chipboard piece that I had taken the center piece out of to be a frame around the photo on the top.

I used lots and lots of photos on this layout.

The Kraft color border here is actually a bit from CTMH that has adhesive on the back already. I bought a package of those years ago and I still have tons and tons left.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today Friends!!


No comments: