Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Celebrate Family Time--March 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I am sharing a layout I made with my March 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.
The photo is of my Papaw Smith and his younger sister Aunt Baby Gal. I did shed a few tears when I made this layout since my Papaw just passed last month.
 
I used some scraps along with lots of embellishments that I added into my march kit.
 
I started with a sketch from Pagemaps April 2007
Of course I don't think my layout turned out exactly like the sketch but I think you can see it in the overall layout.
 
The Celebrate was part of a packet of embossed chipboard from CTMH that I added into my kt. I used a bit of blue ink to make the embossing stand out. I also add lots of bits and bobs to this cluster.

More bunches of randomness here. I did use some pop dots to add texture to the embellishments. I also added some rub ons to the upper left and lower right corners.

I even added some rub on stitching to the edge of the paper mat to the left and the top of the photo.

Thanks for visiting my blog today Friends!!!!

No comments: