Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Live the Life You've Dreamed--Febrary 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
Today I'm sharing another layout from my February 2015 CKC.
 
This layout is of my sweet Grandee Shani, I was able to use a postcard that we picked up several years ago too.
 
I started off with a sketch from Pagemaps July 2008 and as you can see, my layout doesn't look anything like the sketch. That's the beauty of starting with a sketch, it's quite literally a starting point and you can change or alter it however you like.
 
I used rub ons, a cut out from a pocket page card, some random stickers, wood veneer, sequins, pearls and a chipboard nautical embellishment here.

More stickers, cut outs, home made die cuts, wood veneer, sequins and pearls.

I even used border strips that I cut off of the paper here along the top and bottom, it's the squiggly heart paper. I added more rub ons, sequins, cut aparts, chipboard embellishment, wood veneer, pears and a tiny alpha from my kit.

I also used a pocket page card here, I popped it up on foam adhesive and also added some additional stickers, a chipboard embellishment and another tiny alpha.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!

2 comments:

Amante del Papel said...

es un layout super lindo, me encanta como se ve y todos los detalles que agregaste!

PLISSA ADD said...

Precioso diseño! me he antojado de hacerle algo a mis hijas al ver tu LO's...Gracias por compartir y te invito a que también visites mi blog...Saludos. Paula A. López http://plissa.blogspot.com/