Thursday, April 23, 2015

Some Where Over America--March 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
I'm sharing another layout I made using my March 2015 counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.
 
The background page is actually one that came with a pocket page kit that I bought from my CTMH dealer. It is double sided and the front is intended for the fist page of an album and the back side is made up to be a pocket page spread.

The once upon a time was already on the page and I added the other words.

I also added a few more bits to identify that the photos were from July on 2014.

The resin bits are from the matching embellishments options from CTMH and I just added a few pocket page cards here.

I layered up some pocket page cards along with the photo on the backside to complete this layout.

The hearts are stickers that I added in.

More letter stickers here.

The chipboard piece is from the matching embellishment pieces.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today Friends!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Julie, such gorgeous shots and so beautifully showcased. Loved looking at your creations.

Leslie said...

Beautiful! The soft papers and embellishments are beautiful with your pictures!!