Friday, April 17, 2015

Spread Your Wings and Fly--March 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Finally I am done sharing layouts from February and can start sharing layouts from my March 2015 CKC kit. At the bottom of the link is the video I made for the kit showing you all the details of the kit.
 
This is a layout of my sisters grand daughter Aubree.
 
 As you can see this layout follows the sketch from Pagemaps November 2009 pretty closely. 
 
I used several bits from my kit here, the journal spot, the quote, a tag, a bit of ribbon, a flower embellishment and some pearls.
 
I cut a piece from one of the pocket page cards for this embellishment. If you look closely under the pearly there is a bit of acetate frame here.
 
I used a whole page from one of the 6x6 paper packs I added to the kit. I also added a acetate sheet over the top along with a bit of rub on to frame the quote. I also added a sticker flower, some pearls, and a butter fly embellishment here.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today Friends!!!

No comments: