Thursday, April 30, 2015

Treasured Moments--March 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
I'm sharing another layout that I made using my march 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.
I made a 2 page layout, I spent years not making any 2 pagers and I am making them more and more as I am remembering how much I love them!!
 
These are family reunion photos from last July, 2014.
 
 
I started with a sketch from Pagemaps May 2008.

I love that I was able to use so much ribbon with this kit, I have so much ribbon and I really need to use more of it up!

This is a bit of chipboard from a chipboard pack that matched the original CTMH paper pack that I selected to add to my kit, I just added the bird sticker and a little pearl for an eye.

I used a journal card and added a few other embellishments here.

There are even some bits of washi tape on this layout.

I used a couple of craft color doilies on this layout that I added to the layout.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful two page layout! LOVE the products you used!