Monday, April 6, 2015

Use Your Stuff Chalenge #179

Hello Friends!!
 
Use Your Stuff
 
It's time for another challenge from the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog, today the challenge is to use paper strips.
 
This is a layout I made using my February 2015 CKC kit. I had lots of strips of paper left in this kit that I really wanted to use up. So I sorted through my papers and found all the ones I thought would be perfect for this layout.
 
 
I found a sketch from Pagemaps September 2008 that shows how to use lots of strips of paper.

The splash title is actually a resin type piece that has been in my stash for years and years. I even added a little rub on to the photo along with an alpha that spells out Destin. Behind those is a pocket page card from CTMH.

Here's another pocket page card from CTMH that added a little pop of color to the gold paper.

Here's another really old rub on that has been in my stash for years and years.

I layered up stickers on foam adhesive for added dimension.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

fabulous page! Love all the product you used! And loving the way you used the flair with the flower cut out!!

Lori said...

This is such a fun page! I love looking at all of your elements and great job on using up so much stuff from your stash! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!