Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Vacation--February 2015 CKC

Hello friends!!
 
Again I'm sharing another layout from my February 2015 CKC kit. I really thought I was done with the kit and decided as I was putting it away that there was just too much left, so I threw it all back together again and started making more layouts.
 
These are 2 of my grandees snoozing in them morning during our trip to Florida and they didn't want to get up and get back in the car.
 
 
I used a sketch from Pagemaps June 2008.
 
I layered up several pieces of die cut scraps here along with a wood veneer butterfly.

I used the Vacation chipboard embellishment along with a few cut outs and another wood veneer butterfly here.

This is actually a pocket page card that I layered up here with the embellishments.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog toady!!

No comments: