Saturday, July 11, 2015

Design Team Call at Let's Get Sketchy

If you don't already know, I'm a sketch-aholic! That's right, I admit it, I use sketches all the time! I'm super excited about the sketch team call at Let's Get Sketchy and I plan to try out for the team! Here's the link so that you can head over and check out all the details too!

Friday, July 10, 2015

   Let's Get Sketchy Design Team Call!!

http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/2015/07/lets-get-sketchy-design-team-call.html

Hello everyone!

Lets Get Sketchy is looking to add 2-4 more members to our already fabulous Design Team.  The DT term will run from August 1st through November 1st and  could very well be extended after that time. You will be responsible for at least 2 layouts a month as well as commenting on entries each week.  I am only looking for dedicated members.  If you are interested and would like to be considered for a position then here is what you need to do:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: