Friday, July 17, 2015

Favorite--June 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!!
 
Today I am sharing a double page layout that I made using my June 205 Home Made Scrap Stash Kit. I love that it's a double page layout! I've so been getting into double pagers again!!
 
I used a Pagemaps sketch as inspiration. The photos are of different dinners and even a lunch along with my menu planning planner.

Page Maps November 2013 2 page 12x12 Sketch
 
Left page.

I used a 6x6 bit of striped paper and my favorite Stampin Up punch to create the border and added the little hexagon sticker.
 
I was even able to add in a couple arrow brads to this layout. I love that I am getting so much use out of the word/phrase stickers this month.

Lots of layers here. the coaster journal spot is quite old and I'm really happy to have finally used it here.

Right Page.

I really didn't think I would ever be able to use those really old little triangle chipboard pieces, just goes to show that if you hang onto it long enough you will eventually be able to use them your stash!!

More layers here.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: