Monday, July 13, 2015

Favorite Outtakes--June 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I am sharing another layout I made with my June Scrap Stash kit. I had been in a bit of a slump when I scrapped this layout so I turned to a tried and true scrappy inspiration friend...Katie Scott.
 
If you've never watched any of her videos...be prepared that she is extremely chatty, but I do love her style and her ability to tell stories! I also wanted to extend my paper somewhat and I cut out the center of the orange cardstock that I used as the base of the layout.
 

I used the canvas alpha and sprayed them with the Heidi Swapp mist that was in my kit. I love too that I was finally able to use that final clip from my stash along with some other stickers and such.

I love that I was able to actually journal with all of my different word/phrase stickers.

Finally some more stickers all layered up.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Great page!! Love the title/theme!!!