Sunday, July 12, 2015

Love Your Cheesy Smile--June 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
Today I am sharing the first layout I made with my June 2015 Home Made Kit.
 
I had been in a bit of a slump when I started this kit so I turned to a tried and true scrappy inspiration friend...Shimelle. The general idea was to use 6x6 papers as a layers on the layout.
 
 
I Frankensteined the word Cheesy together with the silver alpha that I added to the kit. I also used up some more of the mixed blue box letters that I have, I'm loving the look of this!

I stamped the paper airplanes on scrap paper and fussy cut them to add to the layout. I also fussy cut the cameras out of a sheet of paper in my kit.

I popped the Laugh sticker on some foam adhesive.

Finally some layered cut apart pieces and the journaling.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: