Monday, July 20, 2015

Remember This--June 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I am sharing a layout I made using my June 2015 Home Made Scrap Stash kit. The photo collage is of my husband's niece Stephanie, it was her graduation announcement.
 
The first photo is more true to the actual color in the layout, not sure what happened to the other photos.

I did add in the black cardstock on the background as well as the black textured paper.

I used a  cork frame here and added a few sticker and chipboard piece to the center. The background paper is from the 6x6 paper stack I added to the kit.

Love that I was able to add some of the gold embellishment's to this layout.

This is a cut apart piece that I added a gold heart to.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the design of this layout and how you scrapped the invitation!!