Thursday, July 23, 2015

She is Brave--June 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!!
 
Today I am sharing another layout from my June 2015 Home Made Scrap Stash kit.
 
I love this layout, probably because of the photo.
 
The inspiration for this layout started with the 6x6 Paper Pad Love Series by Jen Schow Process #3 Amazing Present. I cut the 6x6 papers in half diagonally and used them around the layout. I used black ink around each paper for added cohesiveness.

I was able to use the last of the chipboard elements (oriental lettering) that have been in my stash for prolly 5 to 8 years! WoW!!!

I used a bit of Washi tape along the top and bottom with more word/phrase stickers and gold embellishments.

I used a gold phrase sticker on the photo for the title.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

WOW!! Amazing page and picture!! Very powerful!!