Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Smile, Be Happy Cousins--June 2015 CKC

Hello friends!!
 
Today I am sharing another layout that I made with my June 2015 Home Made Scrap Stash Kit.
The photo is of my sweet grandee Shani and her cousin Chasidee.
 
I wanted to extend the paper that I had in the kit so I cut out the center of the floral background paper and I cut out 5 of the flowers and glued used foam adhesive on them.
 

I used the Heidi Swapp mist to spray the wood veneer smile, and added lots of little bits and bobs to this area.

More bits here. I cut down several sheets of paper to use as long banners along the back of the photo.

I even added some more embellishments to the lower left corner.

Whoever said you have to stop at 3 embellishment clusters never got embellishment happy like I did on this layout!!!



Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful page!! Love all the pretty flowers and circles!!