Tuesday, July 21, 2015

So Long Color--June 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Here is another layout using my June 2015 Home Made Scrap Stash kit.
Yep...that's me in the photos with my hair down. I'm slowly letting the color grow out, it's been almost a year since I started but you really can't tell in the photos since I have my head tipped slightly back.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using the 6x6 Paper Pad Love Series by Jen Schow, it's video process #1 Sodalicious for any who wish to go have a look.

I used lots of border strips along the top and bottom of the layout.

More cut aparts and some scraps. I used a 6x6 paper behind the photos by cutting it in half and using it side by side.

I sprayed the wood veneer with the Heidi Swapp mist and the cut out on the left side is fussy cut with the flower cut to overlap the photo.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful page and gorgeous picture of you!!!