Sunday, August 30, 2015

Always Make Time for Fun--August 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I am sharing a layout that I made using my August Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit. I made the tag I used for my title by following a sketch at the Scrapbook Generation Create Magazine, July edition. It made the title a bit small but it did add in some of the dark blue color that I wanted.
 
I added several items from my Freckled Fawn kits, the 2 tone orange hearts, the hello flair, the yellow epoxy heart and the number 3.
 
 
I used lots of the bits from the ephemera kit to this layout along with lots of branding strip scraps.

The circles border between the photo is a sticker border strip that I cut out and fussy cut the circle out and used a bit of them here.

I also used several bits from my scrap die cuts that I added to this kit.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

No comments: