Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 2015 CKC Kit

Hi Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing my August 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit. It's the end of the month but I have been busy showing my June kit and cards, that's OK because it's been giving me plenty of time to make tons of layouts.
 
Here's the video and then below are the still shots of the embellishments.
 
Pattern paper collection.

Cardstock.

Alphas

Stickers, embellishments and epoxy circles for making flair.

A washi book, a package of paper and transparent embellishments and 2 packages of frames.
 
2 home made envelopes and 2 glassine bags.

3 doily's and 4 home made whirlygigs.

Stickers, rub ons and chipboard.

Color Shine mist.

Ribbon.

Brads and washi tape.

Project life cards.

Stampin Up and Studio Calico roller stamps.

Lots of random cuts from the Silhouette store.

Cut aparts from all types of free sites.

Lots of random bits of die cuts and cut aparts.

Wood Veneer cameras.

This little collection is from a give away I won from Grace Tollman on You Tube.

And Finally 2 Freckled Fawn embellishment bags, the gold star one is a blooper bag.
I also got my August FF kit that I'm using on my layouts as well.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow - you've got a big kit but I love all the bright colors and the fun embellishments! I especially like that you included a PL kit and the Silhouette cuts and free printables are really great too!

Susanne said...

It was good to hear you on the video. You've got lots and lots of embellies there - enjoy. I'll be watching to see those Project Life cards show up.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute kit and lots to play with too :)