Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Family--June 2015 CKC "Design Team Call"

Hello Friends!!!
 
Today I am sharing a layout I made using my June Home Made Scrap Stash kit. The layout was actually using a sketch for the design team call over at lets get sketchy. I didn't make the design team, but it's not going to stop me from playing along with them!
 
My version is not exact, but I think you get the overall gist of the sketch.
 
I know I've mentioned before that I am a sketch-aholic!!!
 
 
 
I edged all the papers with a black pen to give a little cohesiveness to all the mixed papers.

I layered up the title family by using 2 different colors on each letter and then I went over the top with a white gel pen.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

16 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this page!! Fabulous layering!!

sue said...

Such a cool page!! I love all the fresh colours and your layering! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS :)

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Thanks for linking up your LGS entry. Great pattern paper coordinating! Lovely take on the sketch. Also love your attitude. Keep at it! :)

Cherished said...

Wonderful page. Love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Nidhi Shah said...

What a fun page!Love it...Thanks for playing with us at LGS:)

Tone-Lill said...

Great take on the sketch . Thank you for playing with our challenge at LGS :)

Brenda Caldow said...

Love your take on the sketch and the layering of all those beautiful papers looks great. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Sayaka Aihara(sariko*) said...

Great take on the sketch ! Thank you for joining us at LGS !

Astrid Zwaan said...

I love the layering and color combination, great take on the sketch,
thanks for playing at LGS.

Sakuma Kimika said...

Nice color!Wonderful page!Thanks for playing at LGS.

Laetitia PAUCHET Triniti said...

Ohhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!! There is of pep !! Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Gorgeous layout!!!! I love the colors, papers & layering!!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

Masami Tsuji said...

What a fun colorful page!! This is one of my most fav sketches:) I hope you enjoyed playing along with it as much as I did!! Thanks for sharing it w/us @LGS:))

eRi (きひと) said...


Great pattern paper coordinating! Lovely take on the sketch.
Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Melissa Vining said...

Your layering is soooo gorgeous! Such a fun happy layout! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Joefil said...

Awesome page, love the layering and papers! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)