Friday, August 14, 2015

Let's Play Candy Land--June 2015 CKC "Design Team Call"

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I am sharing another layout that I made for the Let's Get Sketchy design team call using my June Home Made Scrap Stash kit. As you can see, the overall feel of the sketch is there even though it doesn't look exactly alike. I didn't make the design team, but it's not going to stop me from playing along with them!
 
This layout used up the last of my full sheets of pattern paper, though I did add in the white cardstock base, I also used the cardstock to cut out the mats for the photos before gluing down the pattern paper.
 

I used my favorite Stampin Up punch to punch toe striped paper down the edge of the paper and then used a white gel pen to ink the scalloped edge.

Lots of stickers on this layout. I even was able to use the last fabric banner on this layout.

I used  the gold alpha on this one too, plus I added a large doily to this page to mimic the sketch.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

12 comments:

Cherished said...

Sweet page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

sue said...

This is a fantastic layout!! I love all your little embellishments! Glad you are joining our challenge at LGS :)

Tone-Lill said...

A fantastic, sweet and fun page. Thank you for playing with our sketch at LGS :)

Brenda Caldow said...

What a fun, colorful page. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

Melissa Vining said...

I love your take on the sketch, and your homemade kit is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LGS!

Leslie said...

I love this page! The papers and embellishments are so fun!!

Astrid Zwaan said...

Gorgeous layout, thanks for playing at LGS.

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Very cute page!!!! I love your photos & papers!!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Great take on the sketch! Like how you combined all those patterned papers. Thanks for sharing your LGS entry with us!

eRi (きひと) said...

Love color&sweet page.
Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy

Joefil said...

Sweet page! Thanks for joining us at LGS :)

Laetitia PAUCHET Triniti said...

Love, love, love this !! colors are wonderful !! Thank you so much for joining us at Let’s Get Sketchy