Thursday, August 27, 2015

Love Every Moment With You--August 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout of Mr Gulley.
 
 
I was inspired to create this layout from the AshleyHortonDesignsBlog August 13, 2015
 
I used the blue and green flat alphas to create the background behind the cutout.

I also added in the Kraft alpha from the my kit and the chipboard hearts and paperclip from my FF kit.

I just layered the photo up on a bit of blue cardstock and the striped paper is actually a bit of cut apart from an old CSI coordinates sheet.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Love your design, the colors and the way you placed the photo!!

lilylovestoscrap said...

This one is fabulous too... Love the design and the color palette is awesome!

Susanne said...

Wow, what a stylish layout this is. Kudos!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely layout - I like the subject, great photo of your sweetie, and the design too. I like the heart aperture with the word collage behind it - very effective.