Friday, August 28, 2015

Milk Drunk--August 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout from my August 2015 CKC kit.
 
My sweet little Grandee after taking her bottle.
 
 
 
The title is made using a transparent alpha that came in my FF kit, I also added the plastic heart clip, enamel dot and the chipboard hearts from my FF kit.

I actually used a stencil and paint to create a background but I covered most of it up. I tried to get the paint to drip where I placed the sweet PL card but it ended up making a mess, hence the cover up.

Here's a close up of the stenciling  as well as the colored wood veneer from my FF kit.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

HaHa!! LOVE the title on this fabulous page!!

lilylovestoscrap said...

This layout is absolutely gorgeous!! Great kit too.

Julene Matthews said...

Gorgeous transparent lettering. Fantastic layout all around.