Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Our Own Little Ele'Bean--August 2015 CKC

Hi Friends!!
Today I am sharing another layout I made using my August 2015 CKC kit.
 
The layout is of our sweet little grandee Ele when she same to visit a month after being born. She's still soo tiny!!
 
I started with a sketch from Scrapbook Generation July Create Magazine.

I used a couple of enamel dots from my FF embellishment kit, as well as some brads.

I used the AC thickers alpha along with the block alpha on the sticker sheet here.

I added in a little bit of the blue washi from Grace Tollman and even some little gold trimmed feathers from the PL kit. The Lucky Us frame is actually a 3x4 PL card cut down.

Love that I used lots of scraps of paper on this layout!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

What a sweet page for those precious photos. Nice!