Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sweet Friends--August 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
Today I am sharing the first layout I made using my August 2015 CKC kit.
 
 
I used the free double page sketch from Scrapbook Generations July Create Magazine. If you haven't checked them out head over there and see for yourselves!!

The left side of the layout
 
The right side of the layout

I used a couple banner shapes from the PL kit along with a cut apart and a die cut, along with some washi tape and a little sticker word from one of my FF embellishment kits.

More of the same here, the resin piece and the orange triangles are from my FF embellishment kits.

Still more of the same type of embellishments along with the resin star from one of my FF embellishment kit.

This journal card is one that I made using bits and pieces from my leftovers bowl on my shelf over my desk. the bowl contains all types of random leftover embellishments.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Yes, lots of fun embellies on this two page spread. Well done.