Sunday, September 13, 2015

Blue Eyes--September 2015 CKC

Hello friends!!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created with my September 2015 CKC kit.  
 
This little beauty is my grand daughter Ele and NO the photo is not touched up to make those little eyes pop...they are just that Blue.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using a sketch from the My Scraps and More Sketch Blog, it's sketch #113 from September 4. The designer that inspired me most was Stacia.

I layered Wash tape from my kit with the gold heart washi from my last Freckled Fawn kit. The blue embellishment and the word stickers are also from the FF kit.
 

The title was created with the raw chipboard I added to the kit along with the watercolors.

The asterisk and the heart are also from the raw chipboard and I used blue watercolor paint to add them.

I love how this layout turned out!!!
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is a gorgeous layout & your granddaughter's eyes are just stunning. Do they ever pop!!

Susan said...

This is really stunning! Her eyes are just gorgeous and the blues in your design really accentuate them. She's adorable too!

Julene Matthews said...

Fantastic! And my goodness what gorgeous eyes she has.

Susanne said...

This page is perfection; pinned it.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Glitter heart tape??? swoon
Those eyes are stunning - your page plays them up to perfection!

Lisa said...

A super take on the sketch and such a great layout - I'm very drawn to grids right now. Very inspirational and those eyes!!!