Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello Family--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing another layout I made with my September 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.
 
These are photos that I took while I was in Wyoming meeting my sisters after many years and their families.

I used tons of frames from the kit I made and just piled on tons of photos and embellishments.

Several of the embellishments are from my Freckled Fawn Kit.

The flowers in the photo here are actually from my sister Mickey's front yard. They were beautiful and I thought would make a beautiful backdrop for my title.

Lots of little embellishments were scattered between the frames and along the bottoms of frames.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

great page with all those bits and pieces! Were you inspired by Paige Evans? A really super, well-designed layout