Friday, September 25, 2015

I Adore You--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing another layout I made using my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.
 
The subject in this photo is my sweet little grandee Zoë.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using the Sketches In Thyme #162 sketch.

I used lots of scrap paper on this layout. Not only from the scraps I pulled in but the scraps I have generated while scrapbooking with this kit.

I love that I was able to use 4 of my 5 washi tapes in this layout along with the puffy stickers that were in the kit. I also used some of the cardstock embellishments here, I just cut them apart and used half above and half below the photo.

I also used one of the gold circle shaped frames and cut it apart and used a bit on the top and a bit on the bottom.

Finally I added in the wooden tag with the heart already on it, I just added the burlap bow.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So pretty!! LOVE all the layering!!