Friday, September 4, 2015

July 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I am sharing my July 2015 CKC. Right... that's July!
LoL!!
Better late than never.
 
I haven't even scrapped a page with my July kit, but I did manage to put it together and it's still sitting on my table in my scrap room, I'm about to box it up and put it up on my shelf until I get the time to play with it. I'm sure there will be a time when I don't feel like putting a kit together and it will be nice to have this one ready to go.
 
Stay tuned in because tomorrow I will be sharing my September CKC.
 
It's not nearly as big as it usually is but it still has quite a few embellishments.
 
Not too much paper though, so I might have to add some plain cardstock to bulk it up some.

Lots of lettering options.
 
Here is the video I made...
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: