Saturday, September 26, 2015

Life is Good--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing another layout I made using my September 2015 CKC kit. I had lots of long strips of paper laying in my scrap pile so I piled them onto this page with some washi tape and then set about adding photos and embellishments.
 
The title is from a 4x6 pocket page card that I trimmed down for just the title.

I used some scraps to make the arrows. And I colored the wonky diamonds and covered them with liquid glass.

I even used bits of those leftover strips to do my journaling on. I added a subtitle with the blue alpha from my kit.

I cut out the half circle sentiment from a 3x4 pocket page card.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOVE the strips and all the colors! Amazing page!!