Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lucky Us Family--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I am sharing another layout I made using my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.
 
This photo is of Mr Gulley, myself and my sweet grandees Zoë and Cameron.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using a Pagemaps September 2015 Sketch

I left the chipboard title raw added in a little chipboard heart, a wood veneer heart and finally a heart I punched out. I also added in another bit of that arrow paper popped up on foam adhesive along with a bow I created.

Another heart cluster here and popped up arrow. I also added in some gold and cream twine that was in my spinner on my desk.
 
Another heart cluster to the right of the photo along with a ticket/label cluster along with the Love This that I stamped out using scraps.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful page!! LOVE the title work!!