Sunday, September 27, 2015

September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I made using my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.
 
This is a companion page to the layout I posted on Friday (I adore you). Shows my little grandee Zoë really getting into that dirt and digging all around.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using Let's Get Sketchy Sept Week 1 sketch

I added lots of scraps here along with a banner piece from the embellishments and the cork clouds I popped up with foam adhesive.

I snuck in a little washi tape here along with the gold ticket embellishment and the puffy black heart.

I took some of the banner pieces that were in the embellishment pack and added them here along with some of the tiny hearts I cut out with scraps.

And finally some more of the puffy embellishments and the cork camera I popped up with foam adhesive.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today friends!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the clouds!! And LOVE all the other fabulous products and papers on this amazing layout!!