Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mom--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I'm sharing another layout that I made using my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.
 
The subject of this layout is of course my Mom. LoL...I don't think I ever use a different title when I scrapbook cameo shots of here...it's always just Mom.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using Sketch~N~Scrap 20 from November 2012.
 
I wish now I had bought more packages of the flower embellishment...I'm really using them a lot and loving every time I do!!

I used the gold polka dot vellum behind the photo and then added the title to the lower right corner. I went over the sticker letters with a white pen to give them some added texture.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Just beautiful, your use of those cards and flowers clusters rocks that photo!!