Saturday, September 5, 2015

September 2015 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit

Hi Friends!!
 
Here it is...in all it's glory!
It's my September 2015 CKC kit.
The kit is based on the Studio Calico Snippets collection along with all the additional fun stuff I added in!
 
As you can see my desk (work area) is completely full!

Here are some scraps and my stamps that I pulled into the kit.

Here are all the paper and lots of the embellishments.

Water colors and alphas are always fun!

Here is a close up of the paper.

The sticker sheets.

The scraps.

Water colors, paints and washi tape.

Wonky diamonds with images stamped on and wood veneer.

Lots of alpha in black, white, blue and plain chipboard.

All the fun embellishment packs and pocket page cards/cut aparts
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Such a fun kit! Great idea to add the watercolors and that tray of cards/embellishments is filled with all sorts of nice things. I enjoyed getting a glimpse of your scrap space too!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Wow!!! That's a ginormous kit!
I am definitely staying tuned for some pages/projects from you on the Linky this month!

Emma Clark said...

very cool kit, love all of the embellishments and the words especially!

Clair said...

That is an absolutely packed out kit! I love all of the stamps and embellishments that you've added and am swooning a little over that polka dot vellum!

Leslie said...

This looks like a LOT of AMAZING products!!

Margie said...

What a fantastic kit of supplies! You will have a lot of fun with it to be sure!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit. You are definitely going to busy can't wait to see what you make.
Cindy F