Friday, September 18, 2015

Sister--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!
 
Today I'm sharing another layout I made using my September counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit
 
The subject is one of my older sisters Mickey.
 
 
I was inspired to create this layout using the Let's Get Sketchy Week #4 Sketch

I used lots of flowers and layered them up to create this cluster.

I sprinkled gold mist on the background paper.

More layered flowers with one of my homemade bows.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Wilson said...

Love this one .I like the way you made the cluster .Hope Micky sees this love ya

LCSmithSAVED said...

Have loved your clusters this month, & the cute bows.

Lisa said...

Some really lovely products and papers brought together here for a great page - so pretty. The touches of gold and that bow *sigh* just lovely!

Jean said...

How pretty! Loving the gold elements! So on trend! Wonderful cluster!
Thanks for playing along with My Scraps and More Sketches!