Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Today Love Deeply--September 2015 CKC

Hello Friends!!
 
Today I'm sharing another layout I made using my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge Kit.
 
The photo is of my Mom, myself, my sister Mickey and sister Sandy. I did a couple of cameo layouts of my sisters last week.
 
I was inspired to create this layout using the  July 15th Sketch from Stuck?!Sketches
 
I layered up scraps and a sticker here along with a cork arrow. I used a scrap of glitter paper to punch out the gold tag shape.
 
The today is raw chipboard and I decided to just leave it.

I layered up some gold scrap vellum behind the wood veneer.
The arrow paper is from a sheet that I have continued to cut up and use on layouts this whole month. I've used some foam tape to add some dimension with it.

Finally I journaled directly on the background grid paper and added in one of my gold vellum bows.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

how lovely that you got to meet up after all those years and how perfect that you recorded it on this lovely page