Wednesday, September 9, 2015

With My Scraps

I have a pile of scraps in my September 2015 CKC.
 
Yes...I did that on purpose!
 
 
I went through my little scraps and pulled out some colors from my gold/yellow, green, red and white.

Then I proceeded to cut out all kinds of shapes.

Don't you love all these little bows? I can's wait to use them.

Next a got my little paper cups out and added in all the other die cuts I created, tiny circles, tiny stars, tiny hearts, bigger hearts and tags.

I stuffed all my bows into a paper cup to sit in my work area within easy reach.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE the bows and how you displayed them in the paper cup!! So fun!!

cinmfoster said...

Pretty little bows and embellishments. Little cups of happiness.
Cindy F

Susan said...

Those bows are just darling! I think I would just sit there and look at them for a while before I could use them - so very cute!

Margie said...

Those bows are the cutest!! Love them!

Lisa said...

I need to make bows. Oh yes, I definitely need to make bows ;-)