Monday, October 26, 2015



Hi Friends!!
It's time for another challenge over at the UYS challenge blog. This week the challenge is to use your die cuts. Pull out your punches, your big shot, your electronic cutter or hey....pull out your store bought die cuts to use on a card, a layout or any type of project! Be sure to add your creation so that we can see what you were inspired to create.

Here's my overall layout, I'm really getting back into creating 2 page layouts lately. I'm making this one ahead of time so that all I will have to do is add photos at a later date.

The leaves along the top are actually fussy cut, then two of the three leaves on the left corner are cut using my spellbinders dies.

The leaves over the title are cut with my spellbinders die and then one below is fussy cut.

I curled up the edges and then attached the leaves using glue dots.

Same here, the leaves cut with my spellbinders die turned out a little smaller than the fussy cut leaves but they still added to the overall look I was going for.

Banners are always a good addition.

Finally I used a scalloped label die from spellbinders to cut out this stamped image. It was a very tight fit and some of the outer edges were cut away with the die and I had to add the ink back in those spots.


I hope you are able to play along this week over at the UYS challenge blog.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: